Hi guys! If you follow me on Twitter you might know that I’ve been ill for over a week now. That’s why I couldn’t post a new blogpost last Tuesday, but today I’m back! Since I’m not feeling like my normal self right now I thought it’d be fun to do something different in todays blogpost. I’ve searched all around the world wide web and found this TAG that’s called ‘my life in 21 questions’. So here’s to ‘getting to know me better‘!
1. Are you named after anyone? Yes, I’m named after a girl from the school my dad used to work at as a teacher. He loved the name and thought it was unique.
2. When was the last time you cried? I have to admit that I’m a very sensitive and emotional person so I tear up quite easy. The last time I cried was yesterday evening when I felt really ill and overwhelmed by everything.
3. Do you have kids? Yes. Haha, no, just kidding.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? That’d be awesome, it’d definitely try to!
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? [sarcasm] Not really. [/sarcasm]
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? I’ve learned to never say no, but I’m leaning towards that answer. I’m not afraid of heights or making the jump, but it just doesn’t seem appealing to me.
7. What’s your favorite cereal? I hardly ever eat cereal (shocker, I know!) but I’d have to say Lucky Charms (even though it’s hard to get these in the Netherlands).
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Their facial expression. I always notice whether people look happy or sad.
9. What is your eye colour? Grayish-blue.
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Movies with a happy ending all the way. I’d like to watch a scary movie sometime though. Any recommendations?
11. Favorite smells? Tuna, the seaside and the smell of a fire burning wood.
12. Summer or winter? I like both! I love how light and bright summer can be, but I love how cozy winter is.
13. Computer or television? Computer. I grew up (mostly) without a TV, so it has never been a big part of my life. My laptop however is. I use it all the time!
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? I think that has to be Idre, Sweden. It took two days to get there and it felt like we where in a whole different kind of world; it was beautiful!
15. Do you have any special talents? I can bend my thumb backwards to my arm. Oh, that’s not what you mean? Well, let’s just pretend my flexibility is a talent!
16. Where were you born? The Netherlands, Europe.
17. What are your hobbies? Reading, blogging, baking, cooking, watching videos and movies, traveling, writing, photography, going to musea, painting.. that’s it I guess!
18. Do you have any pets? Yes, at my parents house (in the countryside) we have four cats. Ibi (female), Jacob (male), Brooklyn (female) and Tobbe (male). They are all related to each other. Ibi is the mother of the other three.
19. Favorite movie? That’s such a hard question. I usually don’t have one favorite. A movie that really made an impact on me though is Dead Poets Society.
20. Do you have any siblings? Yes I do! I have one older brother and one older sister and I love having siblings.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? This is going to sound so cheesy, but all I want to be is happy and healthy. As for my career, I’m excited to see where it’ll take me, but I’d love to do something creative and combine it with writing.
Twenty-one questions later and you all know a lot more about me. Did anything surprise you?
See you next week!